Saturday 26 September 2009

Been Censored? Call Tilting at Lightbulbs!

So, some bloggers censor their readers when they try to post on their site. They give their readers little freedom to argue or disagree with the opinions in the post. Well not here! If you disagree with what I have to say feel free to tell me. Will I filter out the comments I don't like?

No, nope, nĂ­ hea, non, ne, negative and even nyet. There is no censorship of opinions on this site, even if my inversely named counterpart felt like posting I would publish it happily. Let's have some discussion here folks.

It's come to my attention that my counterpart has been refusing to publish comments on his own blog by a certain user or users, maybe one, maybe many, but has been publicly responding to them. This does not seem to be fair to me, Mr. Bengo, not fair at all.

This I believe, is only scratching the surface of how everybody's favourite webcomic blogger likes to mislead his audience on how he interacts with the people he reports on. Now the thought has been floating around my head that if he won't post comments I will.

So, does anyone out there in webcomic land have things that our favourite webcomic blogger won't repeat I will. You send it, I'll post it.

Come on people, if there are any people out there that is.
Hey, people know I'm here right?
I went to a lot of effort to resurrect this blog, but more on that one in another post, probably the next one, unless of course some of you out there have something for me to write about.

Emails t0 mrgordonben @ googlemail.com

Or comment on this post.
Go on.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had found this site sooner. I can't remember everything I wrote to your counterpart that he wouldn't let through.

    ReplyDelete